JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I really like the look of the glocks with the "white stick" as they call it. But Ive been seeing online these kits from brownells. I think the other one is forster. It is a $20.00 Gold inlay Kit that you can put into your engravings or the letters on the slide. I have a Blued 1911 I think it would look great if done right. What do you all think of that Idea.

I really like the look of the glocks with the "white stick" as they call it. But Ive been seeing online these kits from brownells. I think the other one is forster. It is a $20.00 Gold inlay Kit that you can put into your engravings or the letters on the slide. I have a Blued 1911 I think it would look great if done right. What do you all think of that Idea.

Link?

I dont know how to post links. It is a Gold Inlay Kit. Im sure If you were to Google it, it would be right there. It just shows 3 little bottles that you mix together. I think it says it is 23KT .

heres an example xbolt.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads