JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I really like the look of the glocks with the "white stick" as they call it. But Ive been seeing online these kits from brownells. I think the other one is forster. It is a $20.00 Gold inlay Kit that you can put into your engravings or the letters on the slide. I have a Blued 1911 I think it would look great if done right. What do you all think of that Idea.

I really like the look of the glocks with the "white stick" as they call it. But Ive been seeing online these kits from brownells. I think the other one is forster. It is a $20.00 Gold inlay Kit that you can put into your engravings or the letters on the slide. I have a Blued 1911 I think it would look great if done right. What do you all think of that Idea.

Link?

I dont know how to post links. It is a Gold Inlay Kit. Im sure If you were to Google it, it would be right there. It just shows 3 little bottles that you mix together. I think it says it is 23KT .

heres an example xbolt.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top