JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I am going to Idaho for a trip in 2 weeks or so. I was planning on spending a few days in the Boise area to look around. I am planning on getting out of Oregon and relocating to Idaho to save $$$, as Oregon is getting too expensive. I'd be interested to do some shooting while I am in Idaho. They closed down my local range and I haven't been shooting in a while. If there is any Idaho members who think they can get me in to their range for the day, I'd be interested to know. I hear there is a few free ranges in the area or I could go to the desert, but I rather meet someone from the area and check out a more well-established range. I've heard the Parma club has a lot of competitions and might check that out.

Also, if anyone is from the Coeur d'Alene area, I might stop for the night. The motels there are so expensive, I'd probably have to sleep in my car or find a room in Spokane :s0131: for the night. However, I have considered living up in the CDA/Sandpoint area as well so I may want to see what is like for the day. Iam really interested in checking out the Fernan Rod & Gun Club as I hear it is one of the best ranges in the NW.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top