JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In Red Dawn it comes shortly after the scene where you see a bumper sticker on a pick up that says "You can have my gun when your pry it from my cold dead hand" and as the camera pans down you see a Cuban prying a .45 from the dead hand of someone on the ground. Definitely no mention of the NRA in the movie.

The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or native police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order throughout the occupied Russian territories, and a system of military strong-points must be evolved to cover the entire occupied country." --Adolf Hitler,

There is now legislation in the Oregon Capitol to completely ban or otherwise make safe all so called assault weapons. No grandfather clause.

Anyone interested in going in on some property in Texas or Alaska?

Anyone else find it odd that all the so called 2nd Amendment Groups have gone silent?

if you're planning a violent revolution againt the USA and posting about it IN ADVANCE on a public website, I wish upon you the inevitable consequences of your stupidity. -Darwin in action.

As for me, I have a couple of pistols and 2 rifles. I will OF COURSE turn them in as required...

There is now legislation in the Oregon Capitol to completely ban or otherwise make safe all so called assault weapons. No grandfather clause.

Anyone interested in going in on some property in Texas or Alaska?

Anyone else find it odd that all the so called 2nd Amendment Groups have gone silent?

They've gone silent because in the midst of hysteria is not time to be spouting facts. Trust me, NRA, GOA, JFPO and SAF haven't lost their voice. They're just waiting for the wind to die down enough to be heard.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top