JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep got a confirm and thanks from GOA AND :
servlet.gif
October 8, 2017

Thank you for contacting the White House. We are carefully reviewing your message.

President Donald J. Trump believes the strength of our country lies in the spirit of the American people and their willingness to stay informed and get involved. President Trump appreciates you taking the time to reach out.

If you wish to receive regular email updates from the White House, please Click Here. You may also wish to follow President Trump and the White House on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube.

Sincerely,

The Office of Presidential Correspondence

So I guess that the sending the message is near instantaneous too.

Done.

Speaking as someone that used to work for the federal gov't after getting out of the Army, a personal hand-written letter is taken much more seriously than form letters and/or internet-generated mail. Why? Because anyone willing to take the time to write it down, in their own words, and put a stamp on it, must be a motivated voter. When we received public feedback on plans, proposed regs, etc. the form letters were dumped in a box without being read: we knew what organization was behind it, and had already heard from that organization's leaders. The personal letters were all read in their entirety, and the specific issues identified were itemized.

Totally agree about the difference between sit down and write it down and stick it in an envelope, put a stamp on it and send it on it's way. AND put a program in to generate a "appropriate response" to messages received.
I just felt that I arrived when AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T IGNORE IT.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top