JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As you might know, after the horrible tragedy in Las Vegas, the anti-gun forces spare no time to introduce new laws with the only purpose to, little by little, disarm America.

GOA makes this very easy for anyone so just follow the link below and will generate the message addressed to our president. Feel free to personalize your subject and note with your own ideas in case someone ever reads the messages.

The more people write, the more attention we get. You know the drill...

Republicans Coming Under Fierce Pressure to Buckle on Gun Rights

Please cascade accordingly.

Thanks!

this post is also on another forum's as well it is gaining signatures, we need to try the more signatures signed
the better, :)

there is a box on the first page to check or un-check to opt out of any emails, I got this link from another forum and just trying to get it out there, we need to show that we care about our 2A rights and 99.9999% of gun owners are good people,

Yeah saw the "check". As many of us know, those may or may not be honored these days. Thanks for linking it out though. I may need to set up a phantom email dump for these things. I don't need to see any more offers for tactical boot laces. o_O

I signed it un- checked the box and I have not received any junk mail yet , the only email I got back was a receipt for signing :)

Like the petition to Trump idea, does GOA bury you with unwanted emails like uh...ahem....
To answer that question, no... I've been a GOA member for several years, no phone calls, no constant email solicitation. They do send out postcards to return to legislators for legislation that protects our rights. Sometimes in the form of an email... And these always have a donation request attached... But not like that other gun group...

If you contribute to GOA they will never stop asking for money. Be warned.
same thing with the NRA , I look at it this way without these groups like the NRA and GOA we would of lost out 2A rights years ago, they do fight for the 2A and it takes money to fight the big money that wants to smash the 2A, The NRA says it has grown to 12 million members now and that's great, I do not donate much or answer the junk in the mail but I do keep my memberships current, we may not agree with everything the NRA or GOA does BUT in the big picture we need them to fight for us, we must stand together to save or 2A rights on all levels

To be fair, all of these groups need donations to do what they do - I'm never surprised when they call - but since I don't answer the phone for numbers I don't recognize (family, friends, etc.), I never have to deal with them.

The NRA has been calling for a few weeks now, it stepped up after Vegas. They won't get a cent from me until I see what kind of plan they have for this bump stock issue. If they make the wrong decision, I'll keep my lifetime membership, but they won't get another donation. They need to be really careful how they handle the next move.

As for GOA, I've donated to them before, and just like the NRA, SAF and others, they all want more money. I guess it's the price we pay to have groups that work to protect our rights in areas where we can't do it ourselves.

Guy's it's just a petition to help protect our rights, every other conversation on this forum is protect our rights or no compromise, but when I post a link for a petition to show our support to keep our 2A rights it turns into well I may get an email or they may want money, nobody is asking anyone to join or pay anything,
Again it's just a petition to say we want our 2A rights untouched, even if an email came just opt out,
Seems like folks just like to bash ideas and complain anymore,
I did sign it on another forum and shared the link here , possibly a mistake because it's turning into an anti nra/goa comment post,
Off topic again we go

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top