JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With all of the 'doxing' going around from the FAR side of the looney L/R... these unhinged people are going to hurt or kill someone with this GARBAGE!

Cate

"Gun Owners of America is outraged that the WSP would release this information."

I think their outrage will pale in comparison to the outrage of gun owners if/when the court decides that it's ok to jeopardize their safety by releasing the information.

Just a glimpse into the future!!! How does that go, OH YA

IMG_0445.JPG

Boggles the mind. They have totally anonymous gun buy backs, no questions asked. But the Lord help you if you have one of them evil plastic bumpstocks,,, :rolleyes::mad:

Boy I tell ya, if I were caught up in any of this ( not that I ever would) and "They" were about the release my info for their obviously nefarious reasons, I would be forced to act according to my God given right to self protection of the highest order!

This is telling, that WSP and the entire state judicial system is corrupt to the core, that even someone attempting to do the right thing will get strung out by the system that is their to protect them! Me says it may be time to remove said powers, TOP DOWN, starting with Gov,na and A.G! And while at it, might as well cross the southern state line and clean out OryGun too, cause were next!
3bd8f756157b848b504ad86cd10c9096--dead-hand-molon-labe.jpg

"Arguna stated that the public had the right to know where people that owned these devices live and the names of who previously owned bump stocks..."

They do?
"The Public" has a RIGHT to know where law-abiding citizens who own legal products and went out of their way to comply with a new stupid made-up law live?
Under what legal precedent?

I have a feeling that the court will uphold the restraining order, but not out of any sense of duty, jurisprudence or privacy rights. I don't believe ethics will enter the equation beyond being bandied-about in the judge's chambers.

The court knows that this type of silly short-term gaming will ABSOLUTELY have a chilling effect on future "buy back" participation... this will be happening again, only the target (and the stakes) will change.

Ruling against the FOIA request not only does away with that future net negative, it allows them the appearance of impartiality ... "Look how fair and ETHICAL we are, we found in favor of gun owner's privacy rights in 2019... no bias here."

Smart leftists play the long-game, work the angles and figure-out the trick shots. If we're smart we can do the same thing but, unfortunately (for us) it doesn't work nearly as well when we're playing defense.

I would counsel against directing your anger at the state patrol or at the public records laws in WA state. The robust public records laws in WA is one of the best things about living here. Transparency in government is paramount and this is how we achieve that. The state patrol has no option but to release public records, it's a statutory duty imposed on any state agency. The state patrol is notifying individuals whose records would be released and allowing a grace period for those individuals to seek a court order enjoining the release of those records.

Here is a bill that was introduced today in order to stop this, but it's unlikely to come to a vote before the end of the legislative session this Sunday: Washington State Legislature

So if the public has right to know about who bought what gun or gun accessory...then what's next..
What book you have on your shelf , what web sites you visit , what church you go to...?

As the kids say , its Nunya ...as in none of your business as to what gun or gun part part I bought or what I read , web sites I frequent or what church I go to...
Andy

Boy I tell ya, if I were caught up in any of this ( not that I ever would) and "They" were about the release my info for their obviously nefarious reasons, I would be forced to act according to my God given right to self protection of the highest order!

This is telling, that WSP and the entire state judicial system is corrupt to the core, that even someone attempting to do the right thing will get strung out by the system that is their to protect them! Me says it may be time to remove said powers, TOP DOWN, starting with Gov,na and A.G! And while at it, might as well cross the southern state line and clean out OryGun too, cause were next!
View attachment 573066
When and where will this uprising and the retaking of America begin? May as well get in on the ground floor of the fun...

Seriously, why don't they concentrate on cleaning up that sh!thole known as Seattle... Legal gun owners aren't the problem, but every step of the way we are demonized. Time to take the offensive and begin demonizing them for their brown shirted behavior. They're not liberals, they're no progressives, they're out right communists...

Did I go too far ?!?! :(

And where is the NRA in all of this with the superior funding they have? Oh ya never mind. Just think what GOA or SAF could do with more funding.

And where is the NRA in all of this with the superior funding they have? Oh ya never mind. Just think what GOA or SAF could do with more funding.
The NRA has appearantly scr@wed the pooch on the financial and mismanagement side of things. Regret funding their misdeeds with lifetime memberships... Should have gone to GOA and SAF. But now I know better and will find accordingly...

The NRA has appearantly scr@wed the pooch on the financial and mismanagement side of things. Regret funding their misdeeds with lifetime memberships... Should have gone to GOA and SAF. But now I know better and will find accordingly...

I've read about it all. Don't blame yourself but the old saying 1st time shame on you 2nd time shame on me rings true. NRA wont get a dime from me untill they start improving. I sure hope they can be saved as they are the largest and one of the oldest.

I've read about it all. Don't blame yourself but the old saying 1st time shame on you 2nd time shame on me rings true. NRA wont get a dime from me untill they start improving. I sure hope they can be saved as they are the largest and one of the oldest.
Agreed. In the meantime I'm doing my best to support this onslaught we're dealing with, takes lots of cash, time and effort to beat back the communists...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top