JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More importantly with transparency, the people should have the right to know who requests information through FOIA.

If... it is all truly transparent.

And where is the NRA in all of this with the superior funding they have? Oh ya never mind. Just think what GOA or SAF could do with more funding.

Thanks for asking:
NRA-ILA | Washington: NRA Backs Lawsuit to Prevent Public Database of Gun Owners
;)

The NRA has appearantly scr@wed the pooch on the financial and mismanagement side of things. Regret funding their misdeeds with lifetime memberships... Should have gone to GOA and SAF. But now I know better and will find accordingly...

I've read about it all. Don't blame yourself but the old saying 1st time shame on you 2nd time shame on me rings true. NRA wont get a dime from me untill they start improving. I sure hope they can be saved as they are the largest and one of the oldest.

If you fellers do abandon the NRA, please take a selfie of yourselves with your guns being cut up by a goobermint maggot. o_O

I wonder if those that were around in the 60's would if it's worse now. Seems they really saw this crap too...

Probably far worse now. They had some assassinations to fuel the anti-gun zealots, and they did have total control of the federal government by the party of gun control, but I'd guess a much higher percentage of the people were gun owners. Today we have a lot of mass shootings, total indoctrination of a generation or 2 of kids to be anti-gun, and a lower percentage of people who are gun owners.

Thanks for asking:
NRA-ILA | Washington: NRA Backs Lawsuit to Prevent Public Database of Gun Owners
;)

If you fellers do abandon the NRA, please take a selfie of yourselves with your guns being cut up by a goobermint maggot. o_O
Will do...

NRA isn't the savior, nor the only game in town. But they sure have misappropriated millions upon millions of dollars. No wonder they haven't put up a reasonable fight in years. Status quo don't count. I'll make funding GOA and SAF a priority, they're fighting the good fight...

Typical NRA bringing up the rear with the "superior funding" they don't want to look bad, and as for this garbage

To suggest I'm the problem if I don't blindly follow the NRA really.... If that happens I'm sure it will be the NRA at the bargaining table bargaining away my rights once again. I really think your blinders are on with the NRA. I don't think anyone wants them gone but they have a long way to go to get their house in order to get my and lots of others support monetarily. The NRA has been good because of the members in spite of the leadership.

I would counsel against directing your anger at the state patrol or at the public records laws in WA state. The robust public records laws in WA is one of the best things about living here. Transparency in government is paramount and this is how we achieve that. The state patrol has no option but to release public records, it's a statutory duty imposed on any state agency. The state patrol is notifying individuals whose records would be released and allowing a grace period for those individuals to seek a court order enjoining the release of those records.

Here is a bill that was introduced today in order to stop this, but it's unlikely to come to a vote before the end of the legislative session this Sunday: Washington State Legislature

FB_IMG_1507438409205.jpg

Just got this news.....

Good morning Dan,
Just reaching out with an update about HB 2182 (the bump stock buy-back program records bill) and it looks like the companion version, SB 6025 passed both the House and the Senate last night with strong bipartisan support. The next step is for the governor to sign it. Hope that helps.
Conor Agnew
Legislative Assistant
360.786.7828 | LEG 122G
Representative Skyler Rude – 16th Legislative District

Dan

SB 6025 Concerning bump-fire stock buy-back program records.
Chamber: SENATE

Bill No.: SB 6025 Docs
Motion: 3RD READING & FINAL PASSAGE
Item No.: 9
Transcript No: 105
Date: 4-28-2019

Yeas: 39 Nays: 7 Absent: 0 Excused: 3

Voting yea: Senators Bailey, Becker, Billig, Braun, Brown, Cleveland, Darneille, Das, Dhingra, Ericksen, Fortunato, Hasegawa, Hawkins, Hobbs, Holy, Honeyford, Hunt, Keiser, King, Liias, Lovelett, McCoy, O'Ban, Padden, Randall, Rivers, Rolfes, Saldaña, Salomon, Schoesler, Short, Takko, Van De Wege, Wagoner, Walsh, Warnick, Wellman, Wilson, L., and Zeiger
Voting nay: Senators Carlyle, Frockt, Kuderer, Nguyen, Palumbo, Pedersen, and Wilson, C.
Excused: Senators Conway, Mullet, and Sheldon

Chamber: HOUSE

Bill No.: SB 6025 Docs
Motion: FINAL PASSAGE AS AMENDED BY THE HOUSE
Item No.: 13
Transcript No: 105
Date: 4-28-2019

Yeas: 97 Nays: 1 Absent: 0 Excused: 0

Voting yea: Representatives Appleton, Barkis, Bergquist, Blake, Boehnke, Caldier, Callan, Chambers, Chandler, Chapman, Chopp, Cody, Corry, Davis, DeBolt, Dent, Doglio, Dolan, Dufault, Dye, Entenman, Eslick, Fey, Fitzgibbon, Frame, Gildon, Goehner, Goodman, Graham, Gregerson, Griffey, Hansen, Harris, Hoff, Hudgins, Irwin, Jenkin, Jinkins, Kilduff, Kirby, Klippert, Kloba, Kraft, Kretz, Leavitt, Lekanoff, Lovick, MacEwen, Macri, Maycumber, McCaslin, Mead, Morgan, Morris, Mosbrucker, Orcutt, Ormsby, Ortiz-Self, Paul, Pellicciotti, Peterson, Pettigrew, Pollet, Ramos, Reeves, Riccelli, Robinson, Rude, Ryu, Santos, Schmick, Sells, Senn, Shea, Shewmake, Slatter, Smith, Springer, Stanford, Steele, Stokesbary, Stonier, Sullivan, Sutherland, Tarleton, Thai, Tharinger, Valdez, Van Werven, Vick, Volz, Walen, Walsh, Wilcox, Wylie, Ybarra, and Young
Voting nay: Representative Orwall

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR