JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How about some pics of your "go time" uniform if that's not too survivalist for this board. Blur out your face and lets see what your load-out looks like. Is anyone up for it or does that create a security issue?

I was going to see what the consensus was before I gear up and take a pic so I don't get booted or something for violating some obscure board rule.

I don't want to get on a no-fly list or something either for looking like the dreaded "T" word.

I'm just fishing and seeing if anyone will pose with their battledress SHTF gear on.

Heck I might even put up a few pics with kitty in his SAPI plates.

Everyone talks about their BOBs and stuff - now lets see you with all that tacticool crap on you've been gathering for the inevitable zombie attack.

This is intended to be funny and for kicks so no one take any of the flaming that will undoubtly occur too personal.

I'd also like to see what level of coverage we could get. This includes vehicles, and air/sea gear.

A few "rules":

You must own all the gear - no issued stuff
No faces please (blur or mask)
List all equipment
Weight of gear (if you can or if it's relevant)
"Mission" type (urban, night, alpine, hybrid, water, desert)
Operational window (how many days/hours you can sustain on your own)

this guys on his way!

RSS.jpg

OK, I dont want anyone to steal my ideas but here goes.

First pic- the artillary
second- the scout for the zombies and clear 400yrd shooting/spotting area.
3rd - go vehicle
4th- me in my uniform with my personal choice firearm.
5th- my crew of fellow zombie hunters.

more of my go stuff

1st- other go rig for the rest of my crew.
2nd- sidearm of choice.
3rd- what we are watching for.
4th our supreme leader in it all.

Here's me with my BOB:

"Coming to a schoolyard near you" Hey you don't live in Shelton do you?:s0155:

I'm going to get some pics up ASAP, but I haven't had any extra time to do it with all of the mowing I've been hit with over the past few days. It's a jungle out there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top