JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They have the technology, and they can find you,
I know from experience, L.E. can narrow it down to the exact house you are in.
So you gotta bugout and go dark, while still retaining your comms.
Alot of phones are being made nowadays without removable batteries, and I dont trust that there is not another small internal backup battery in phones with removable batteries, this was my best workaround to being tracked.
I was gonna make one of these myself but found the internet was way ahead of me.
Electronic signal blocking phone cases and bags.
They are just little faraday cages, and you can find many different sizes and styles cheap on Amazon, I got 2 of these for $8.00.
Just a quick tip, Ghoul.

20210818_104914.jpg

You could just put a microwave in your inventory and put your phone in that. If you've leveled up enough, you should have plenty of carry weight to spare. Bonus: if you play on easy mode, ammo weighs nothing!

You could just put a microwave in your inventory and put your phone in that. If you've leveled up enough, you should have plenty of carry weight to spare. Bonus: if you play on easy mode, ammo weighs nothing!
It's important to note that you should not turn the microwave on while your phone is in it... unless you want to go permanent dark mode.

-Robert

They have the technology, and they can find you,
I know from experience, L.E. can narrow it down to the exact house you are in.
So you gotta bugout and go dark, while still retaining your comms.
Alot of phones are being made nowadays without removable batteries, and I dont trust that there is not another small internal backup battery in phones with removable batteries, this was my best workaround to being tracked.
I was gonna make one of these myself but found the internet was way ahead of me.
Electronic signal blocking phone cases and bags.
They are just little faraday cages, and you can find many different sizes and styles cheap on Amazon, I got 2 of these for $8.00.
Just a quick tip, Ghoul.

View attachment 1014277
I frequently just don't carry a phone.

I wouldn't exactly trust an $8 blocker off Amazon to do what it is supposed to do.

Besides that most new cars either track you directly or via a Bluetooth connection to your phone. Bug out in one of those, well…

Im honestly surprised folks that actively connect to the internet think they can do so anonymously lol.

"Ya but mer VPN durdurdur…" :rolleyes:

I want them to know where I am so I can get my SS check. :s0140:
Direct deposit.

All they need to know with regards to SS is that you are not working overseas and that you are still alive (I have instructed my kids that should I pass, they need to immediately notify the SS - which from experience with my parents takes some time and paperwork, it isn't simple).

I just put my phone in the microwave, leaned against a bottle of garlic salt. The signal went down 1 bar each on cell and wifi. But it held signal. I thought someone said it blocks all RF?

Once I turned it on, my phone went into some weird power save mode or something. I can't seem to get it (iphone 12 Pro Max) to turn back on, just the battery logo flickering......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top