JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My SIL was in Missoula last week and said that .45ACP was $60/box... I thought that was normal price!! Errr, since I don't load anymore and have given both my .45s to my SIL.

Anyway, he called me from Bend yesterday... it seems that he passed on a bunch of in-stock 12ga at $12/box and thought he would buy it in Bend to go clay bustin with my grandson. Uh, no. No ammo in Bend at all, anywhere. So he wanted me to check the stores here. There are only five. Checked for 12ga, but nobody, including BiMart, had any ammo whatsoever, of any cartridge or shell. Actually, I saw 3 boxes of steel 20ga at D&B Supply. The guy at Walmart just laughed and got all snarky pointing at the empty shelves while I insisted I didn't know where da Fk they keep their ammo since i stopped buying there after they banned certain guns/ammo from their stores. Up his, ya know? But BiMart always had shotshells even when they were out of other ammo. Guy at Ace Hardware told me that the local trap club is closed for the year because of ammo backorders for a whole year.
12 gauge's gone here, too. I haven't seen them in months.

$25 for .45ACP felt high for me, but BiMart really has earned my business with their 1) ability to actually put some ammo on their shelves once in awhile and 2) keep the pricing realistic.

P.S. While I'd totally buy ammo from Walmart during the shortage, I've mostly stopped shopping at Walmart after the ammunition ban also. I've making effort to buy more from BiMart & Winco.

12 gauge's gone here, too. I haven't seen them in months.

$25 for .45ACP felt high for me, but BiMart really has earned my business with their 1) ability to actually put some ammo on their shelves once in awhile and 2) keep the pricing realistic.

P.S. While I'd totally buy ammo from Walmart during the shortage, I've mostly stopped shopping at Walmart after the ammunition ban also. I've making effort to buy more from BiMart & Winco.
I wish winco would sell ammo:)

9mm has been very hit and miss in The Dalles.

When they have it, it is Pre-Plandemic pricing:

Blazer 115gr FMJ runs about $13.00/box.

And as I mentioned in another thread today, I bought 1,600 rnds of 22lr for $110.00 this morning.

Yea, but that could create open season on the frozen turkeys and ducks :s0140:

first turkey.jpg

The last time that I was at Bi-Mart, I found NO AMMO. But, I did manage to find/spend money on a bag of M&Ms with peanuts. Thumbs Up....on finding AMMO.

Aloha, Mark

The last time that I was at Bi-Mart, I found NO AMMO. But, I did manage to find/spend money on a bag of M&Ms with peanuts. Thumbs Up....on finding AMMO.

Aloha, Mark
Peanut M&Ms ❤️❤️
you can get a massive jar of these at Costco for $10.
For me, a two week supply.
Yummm.......
Best ,
Gary

:DBiMart in Beaverton had plenty of Blazer brass 45 acp on the shelf and some 22lr, but not much else.
However, when I was at the checkout line, I heard something calling my name in a low and eerie voice. "Cigars.... Cigaaaaars...bring me home and let me guard your lawn".
Well, $24. 95 later and I'm on my way home wondering how I will explain this to wife 2.0. Aye, best to ask for forgiveness.

View attachment 856654
"Wife 2.0" giving them model numbers. You are my hero :D

Here is a Protector from Wife's collection.

One of her friends saw the Shotgun Gnome on another site and a trip to Bi-Mart came up with one with broken barrel, call to another store said they had 5. 25 minute trip was long enough to sell them out.

Gnome_Little-Friend.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads