JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My guess is that, (solely for the purposes of stoking the outrage of Glockinistas), most of those who bought into the media hype and supposed glamour of these serviceable but overrated weapons found the recoil too much for their limp wrists.:s0053:

Hey I'm sorry about YOUR wrists,but mine handle this perfectly shooting,indestructible,ugly,superior to most other weapons,pistols,very well thank you.
And I have bad wrists.
what else can I add to get some glock haters goat? hmmm

Come on lets go for 5 pages on this one

I took my mom out one day to help her do her shopping and bill pay, she is about all of 4'10 and maybe 100 lbs. with her purse! anyway, walking in town she saw a pawn shop she wanted to check out. This shop has jewelry,guns...etc. While she was talking to the owner the conversation goes towards home security and the next thing I know she's holding a G19!
I started laughing so hard , I about wet myself! She's now thinking about a snubby 38.

I can no longer see a GLOCK without cracking up!!:p

to me there seems to be just about as many "1911" style handguns listed as glocks. So at least once they sell their "1911"'s there will be plenty of better weapons out there for them to buy! Good enough for Gunny and the Nuge good enough for me!

nugent-glock.jpg
imagesCATOXILU.jpg

Because they are UGLY!!!!!

So am i, and just like my Glock, I'm reliable, dependable, there when you need me and always work!

I'm not trying to have sex with it or hypnotize the person on the business end with It's beauty. It's just another tool i have with me, just in case.

Lefty.

PS, sounds like i need to check out the classifieds!

There is nothing mechanical wrong with glocks..... everything else is personal preference. I'll admit my glock 23 is not as accurate as some of my other handguns but I sure do like carrying it

It makes me a little nervous when I hear grown ups attach descriptions like ugly , beautiful , sexy , etc . to a piece of metal and plastic . At least
they are not discussing battery power vs. kick start ! If you get your kicks stroking your Kimber , then have fun !

I just sold one of my Glocks today so now I am down to just 3. Funny thing about that Glock (the one I just sold): every time I pulled the trigger on a live round, it went "bang" and a hole appeared in the target pretty much where I was aiming. How could such an ugly gun do that, time after time after time after...:s0092:

every time I pulled the trigger on a live round, it went "bang" and a hole appeared in the target pretty much where I was aiming. How could such an ugly gun do that, time after time after time after...:s0092:

Yeah, cause only glocks do that..... Wow.......

I witnessed 1 glock incident....turned out to be the "reloads" my Friend was using. Cleaned and inspected the gun, no issues, still works great. So ya I wonder what ammo he was using also.

So it didn't happen.That would be a lost extractor not a blow up.

Now a guy on a Bike forum saw a few blow up......after about 10,000 rounds.Of course he was working at a training facility and saw about 10,000 Glocks too.

Funny thing,not a one Glock for sale at the gun show today.Hmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sold one of my Glocks today so now I am down to just 3. Funny thing about that Glock (the one I just sold): every time I pulled the trigger on a live round, it went "bang" and a hole appeared in the target pretty much where I was aiming. How could such an ugly gun do that, time after time after time after...:s0092:

You must luv a Pinto, Gremlin and a Maverick. :p

Just saying. :winkkiss:

Howard

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR