JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was going to start a similar thread but didn't want to be seen as a glock basher. I did notice that the asking prices show that glocks might retain their value better than most guns..... if they sell for those prices.

I was going to start a similar thread but didn't want to be seen as a glock basher. I did notice that the asking prices show that glocks might retain their value better than most guns..... if they sell for those prices.

why is every body trying to sell them???

Everyone finally figured out they are ugly pieces of junk.
(specifically posted for my Glockaholic friends)

HAHAHA
That's why I traded mine.(hehe)And they make great ARs
Hows that G22 workin' out for ya? Or did you sell it to a glockaholic friend already?

Oh and ease up there CJ1089,just a interwebben forum.No reason to get upset with glock haters.

I think the "glockaholics" have enough laying around to use as trading stock,as I did.
Glocks just work,nothing to fall inl ove with like a nice Kimber , a Python,or an old three screw.Maybe a Sig,but I never fell inlove with the ones I traded like an old glock.

But right now people are buying guns and the "glock" name is on top of the novice's list for guns to look at.Probably get more press than any two other handguns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top