JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And I have no recollection of any deal I made here. Can anyone help me out here? I'd like to know the details and the member that sent this to me........

No return address?

Yeah, along with a name. To protect that person's info, I'll just say it's from a Jayson in Battle Ground. I'm really racking my brain here as to what kind of deal I struck to receive this. It had to have been a while back. And the package got forwarded to my new address, so I would guess a couple of months ago at least.

There has to be some story to this. The mag is still in the OEM wrapper. And the grip tape? I really want to know more and be able to thank the person for sending it.

My guess is Magazine Santa Claus. He's like like Old Saint Nick, but he's a month early, and gives you magazines. OK, maybe this is not the most plausible of explanations.

Well, it wasn't me. The last Glock we have here was sold off months ago, and that fellow received a lot of magazines (both 9
㎜ and .40") in the deal.

Jokes aside, here's hoping the friend who provided said comes forward. :)

Yeah, along with a name. To protect that person's info, I'll just say it's from a Jayson in Battle Ground. I'm really racking my brain here as to what kind of deal I struck to receive this. It had to have been a while back. And the package got forwarded to my new address, so I would guess a couple of months ago at least.

Obviously you had wayyyy too much to drink one night....:D:D:D :eek::eek::eek: maybe not a good thing to try and dig up the details.... Was it a LARGE capacity mag???:p:p:p

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top