JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First of all Glocks are what they are. so are 1911's
Second, if you like glocks, buy a glock. If you want a 1911 (or any other gun) buy one.
I personally have a lot more respect for someone that does not push their opinion on other people.
Do the research, decide which is best for you. If you can't decide, buy both :)

First of all Glocks are what they are. so are 1911's
Second, if you like glocks, buy a glock. If you want a 1911 (or any other gun) buy one.
I personally have a lot more respect for someone that does not push their opinion on other people.
Do the research, decide which is best for you. If you can't decide, buy both :)

Agreed! But GLOCKS RULE! My .02 cents :)

Agreed! But GLOCKS RULE! My .02 cents :)

I agree! I love them! I should be part of GA (Glock's Anonymous) If I don't shoot them often enough, I get the shakes. :)
I like the price.
I like the fact that they go bang every time.
I like that for under $200 you can buy a full slide and frame parts kit for a Glock.
I especially like my 35, as it fits me very well.
I like to shoot it, and put thousands of rounds per year down it, which makes me comfortable with it, which makes me accurate with it.
If it gets stolen, im not out $1000

If it gets stolen, im not out $1000

I like all what you said except and especially this line... If you arent out $1000 or more then your not building your Glocks like I do, but wait they shoot like some of my $1000 and up pistols straight out of the box so I'm conflicted! :cool:

Portland Police a couple years ago removed the Glock 40 cal from service. After several blew up. Only 9mm and 45 acp Glocks are allowed. Glocks in my opinion after owning one and shooting many different models are overrated. They are light weight ,reliable and of a utilitarian design. I do not hate Glocks, I think there are many excellent handguns that will serve better. You may be alright with there accuracy but I want a pistol I can reliably do a head shot at 25 yards with.

*new member*
I have a glock 23 with around 1000 rounds through it.it has never misfired,always the cleanest gun when i bring it home so no chance of fouling due to poor gas dispersion and it fits my hand good.i like the sleek design so simple and nothing to snag on holsters
and most of all i trust it will always go boom when i pull the trigger.
love my 1911,baby eagle 45,s&w 40,amt 45,but i always grab the glock 23 because i know i can trust it.
no mods,no hand loads so no reason for failures.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top