JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If he is respawning for the purpose of avoiding the "ignores" people had put on him then that's not fair to those members who had him on ignore imo. They put him there so they don't have to argue and can avoid divisiveness and be at peace.

But he forces his way back like he said a rash that won't go away. To me that is a violation of rule #1 and the rights of members to put someone on ignore who is patronizing them. All just imo.

Last Edited:
Getting back on topic a bit...

For anyone who wants to try .357 SIG, I can personally recommend using ammo manufactured by @oremike as what I purchased from him was reliable, accurate and consistent at a reasonable price. Fed though my Glocks just fine and I wouldn't hesitate to buy more.

I can also say I'm my experience that the Glock 45 and 19 shoot pretty different from each other. The 45 just seems to run a little more smoothly, though not as smoothly as my 34 which is what goes to the range with me. If one already bought a 45, I'd recommend buying a 49 to go with it so you can mix and match the slides and frames to essentially get a 45, 49, 19 and 47 (17ish) with just two gun purchases.

Getting back on topic a bit...

For anyone who wants to try .357 SIG, I can personally recommend using ammo manufactured by @oremike as what I purchased from him was reliable, accurate and consistent at a reasonable price. Fed though my Glocks just fine and I wouldn't hesitate to buy more.

I can also say I'm my experience that the Glock 45 and 19 shoot pretty different from each other. The 45 just seems to run a little more smoothly, though not as smoothly as my 34 which is what goes to the range with me. If one already bought a 45, I'd recommend buying a 49 to go with it so you can mix and match the slides and frames to essentially get a 45, 49, 19 and 47 (17ish) with just two gun purchases.
Thanks for that. You know I think when I go to the next Trash No Lands clean up I get to, I'll bring along a couple of these different guns/calibers like 357Sig, 41 Mag and 10mm. I'd want to be safe about it and maintain positive control but I think it'll be doable. This would happen after the clean up of the area is done.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top