JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
does anyone have a line on getting a slide (19,23,32 or another) that fits a Glock 19 Gen 4 frame for a decent price? I've looked on eBay and gunbroker and prices seem high for a stock slide. Perhaps an aftermarket/cut slide for reasonable price can be recommended?

Last Edited:
Ever since the intro of the 80% lowers you'll be hard pressed to find one at a decent price. Everybody wants a ghost glock so we can get one of the 32 Magazine clips to disperse 32 rounds in under half a second.. maybe a little longer because it has 2 more rounds than a ghost AR15 in 5.56 with a 30 caliber, 30 magazine clip.

Have you tried other forums? Or maybe glockmeister.com?

I've been toying with the idea of putting a 34 or 35 slide on my Vickers 17, just can't really see the price people want for a slide and barrel with "only around 5k rounds on it".

I don't know where you've been looking or what prices you're finding, but I've bought complete slides and lowers from Lucas Tactical for several years. He's a one man operation as far as I know, but sells new OEM Glock slides and lowers at about the best prices I've seen for new parts.

Here is a link to the G19 Gen 4 slide for $380: <broken link removed>

If you want to buy, I suggest calling or emailing to be sure he has the items in stock - the website may say he has them, but he may actually be out. Good guy to deal with, I've never had a problem with him or his stuff.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top