JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
does anyone have a line on getting a slide (19,23,32 or another) that fits a Glock 19 Gen 4 frame for a decent price? I've looked on eBay and gunbroker and prices seem high for a stock slide. Perhaps an aftermarket/cut slide for reasonable price can be recommended?

Last Edited:
Ever since the intro of the 80% lowers you'll be hard pressed to find one at a decent price. Everybody wants a ghost glock so we can get one of the 32 Magazine clips to disperse 32 rounds in under half a second.. maybe a little longer because it has 2 more rounds than a ghost AR15 in 5.56 with a 30 caliber, 30 magazine clip.

Have you tried other forums? Or maybe glockmeister.com?

I've been toying with the idea of putting a 34 or 35 slide on my Vickers 17, just can't really see the price people want for a slide and barrel with "only around 5k rounds on it".

I don't know where you've been looking or what prices you're finding, but I've bought complete slides and lowers from Lucas Tactical for several years. He's a one man operation as far as I know, but sells new OEM Glock slides and lowers at about the best prices I've seen for new parts.

Here is a link to the G19 Gen 4 slide for $380: <broken link removed>

If you want to buy, I suggest calling or emailing to be sure he has the items in stock - the website may say he has them, but he may actually be out. Good guy to deal with, I've never had a problem with him or his stuff.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top