JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's a fresh range report from the original thread on Glock Talk...

Just got back from the range.

Put a 47021 in 34.4 MOS and 17.4 MOS.

Before the change, the 34.4 was dropping them at 4:00 about a foot away from me. One during the test landed on my arm. After the change, every shell landed at 3 o'clock, about 4 foot away with a beautiful high arc.

Before the change, the 17.4 was dropping them at 3:30 about 3' away from me. Very low arc.
After the change, shells still landed at 3:30, about 4' away with a beautiful high arc.

Will try the 47021 in a 22 & 23 with conversion barrels as well as a 19.4 later this week.

So far, extremely pleased!

Glock got it right. Why they don't put them in anything but the X, 34.5 MOS and 26.5 is a mystery.

I love brass on the top of my head. I thought that is where they are supposed to land? I'm going to check this out. Hot brass on a balding noggin gets old

I had an ejection issue on my 19 MOS . The brass would smack right into the RMR, doesn't really make you all warm and fuzzy.

Solution was an APEX Extractor, never had an issue in thousands of rounds.

That's what some do, but :

Apex Extractor - $59.95 +ship
#47021 Ejector - $7.00 +ship

And with the 47021 you get that nice, consistent arc as seen in the video above.
Looks like a win.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top