JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meh, I thought the last 43 was supposed to be perfection?

Perfecting perfection!

*Pretends to know who cindy crawford is* I dont know how a glock 43 with the grip of a 19 would help.. .it seems everyone is going bubblegum backwards for concealment.. I want a glock 19 with the grip of a 26.

You don't know who Cindy Crawford is? How old are you? She is probably the sole reason Diet Pepsi even became a thing.

45AB36E7-9599-49FD-8609-B336FB552A47.jpeg

I'm a Glock guy in general, but I'm finding myself drifting to other brands.
Not trying to thread drift, but care to share what brands/ models those are?

I carry a 19, but am always interested to hear what else works well for fellow Glock owners.

Also - if the 43x grip is lengthened to hold 10, how would that compare to the P365 grip length?

Not a rumor, dealer G43X demos already out and making the rounds. Surplus ammo and arms had one fof a while. Mag is tapered wider at the bottom.

Everything i've seen is photoshop and speculation, Glock official spokespersons decline to comment at this time. So, its still a rumor. A rumor with some substance, but a rumor none the less.

Mullet gun madness is approaching peak party-in-the-back. And a gun with a grip length of a compact double stack but only a 3.3 or 3.5 inch barrel is plain stupid. Give it a 4 inch barrel and you have the perfect ban-state Glock. The 43X still wont compete against a P365 in terms of size or capacity - the 365 has the same grip length as the current 43, but with 10+1. Put a 12 round mag in, now the grip length approaches a 43X, but beats glock by 20% still. Unless Glock goes for the throat and runs ads saying "our firing pins dont shear" - they are still running behind. And the Glock will come with Glocks garbage plastic sights, or their marginal 3 dot tritiums. Sig 365 comes standard with Sig's X-ray sights. They better put Trijicon HDs on from the factory to compete with that.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top