JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Friday morning at 9am is the announcement of what is being touted as the elusive G43 in 9mm. I guess we will find out.

Calegalmags is out of their minds trying to sell preorders of a magazine they haven't even designed yet! But good on them for being positive thinkers...

Last Edited:
Anything they create would sell like gangbusters. I wish they would come out with a 9mm/40 carbine, a 22 trainer for the 17/22 size and the 19/23 size, and a single stack 9mm/40 that is about the size of the Shield/LC9/XDs/CW9.

Last Edited:
There are no photos yet. Any photos are just Photoshopped conjecture. They're probably accurate, but still not real photos. Kind of like people who are selling their guns in the classifieds and throw up a stock photo.

Thanks, dude, I can do a Google search, too...how 'bout a pic of YOUR gun?

Oops, that belonged in the Classifieds Pet Peeves thread...sorry.

There are no photos yet. Any photos are just Photoshopped conjecture. They're probably accurate, but still not real photos. Kind of like people who are selling their guns in the classifieds and throw up a stock photo.

Thanks, dude, I can do a Google search, too...how 'bout a pic of YOUR gun?

Oops, that belonged in the Classifieds Pet Peeves thread...sorry.
Everyone at Glocktalk seems to believe this is real. It is from the latest issue of "Round" magazine, that went out a little early to subscribers. Looks real to me.

I gave up on Glock (and I'm a Glock fan) and bought a Ruger LC9S Pro (and I am not a Ruger semi-automatic handgun fan). I paid $350 for it and couldn't be happier. My wife loves her's as well.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top