JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NW Armory has one on display. Yes 6 rounds is a little lame. Slightly larger than the Glock 42 but definitely smaller than the sheild. They are $449.99 and are currently taking deposits

You make me want to jump in the car right now! But I think I may give it a good 6 months before jumping in. I don't want to be the beta tester. Although, I bet that Glock applied some of the lessons they learned on the G42. They had a few different versions of the magazine, for example.

Well it doesn't hurt to play with it,right? Yea if they had made it 7 or preferably 8 rounds I would give it heavy thought. Although I guess those mags will come out in time. I feel the same way and last I heard they had 80 or so orders so it would be awhile anyways. Let me see how good it is and then buy a used one! Lol

I hear you on the 7 or 8 rounds. Except, one can always buy an extended mag (when they become available), but you can never make the Shield or the XDs shorter. I'm actually okay with the shorter grip. That's why I carry a Glock 26. Yes, it doesn't carry 15 rounds, but the Glock 19 can never be as short as the 26, even though on the flip side I could make my 26 as long as the 19.

I think 6+1 on the G43 is just fine!

I agree that on the list of best options for that G43 category (besides the G43, itself) is the M&P Shield w/o safety and the Ruger LC9S Pro. Anybody else here like that newest LC9 model? Any experienced with it?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top