JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
$580 MSRP can't be right. It really needs to be in that G42/Shield/LC9/CW9 price range. Below $500 is really important. I'll be a beta tester at $400. At $525 I'll let someone else do the dirty work.

There is no longer any new California compliant models. California will not get a single new pistol ever again. In fact, it will not be too much longer before there will be no pistols available in California at all from a gun store. Glock does not offer firing pin identification models and nobody else does, either. So you must not pay attention to California 2A politics. Not to be harsh, but this is meant as a dose of reality. There are NO new California compliant models from any maker anymore. Didn't you know this?

Glock screwed up big time! Waited until after everyone and their mother made a single stack 9mm then releases one that is totally overpriced compared to the rest of the market and way higher than the .380 and Glock 26.

Glock Jock does NOT approve of this message! Fail. o_O

It will probably be a Glock 45 just to confuse everyone, like the Glock 22 in .40 and the Glock 40 in 10mm. Could the pic below mean anything? The woman screaming is probably an anti who's horrified that another evil, child-killing gun has been released on the market...

Glock's hit single.jpg

$580 MSRP can't be right. It really needs to be in that G42/Shield/LC9/CW9 price range. Below $500 is really important. I'll be a beta tester at $400. At $525 I'll let someone else do the dirty work.
I just checked with Keith's, the GSSF price is $380. Not sure what the retail price will be.

I'm happy with my Glock 26, especially with its ability to use my Glock 19 mags if necessary. For the rare occasions when I need something smaller and lighter, I am also happy with my Ruger LCR airweight .38 snubbie. If I ever do decide to get a G43, it wont be until well after the hullabaloo has died down and prices have gotten back to normal. Remember when the Shield first came out?

The round count of 6 seems pretty sour to me. I suppose its another product to be placed in the sub compact market to compete with other single stacks. For small framed folks it would be easier to conceal the 43 over the 26. The 26 will always have more options due to the universal compatibility of larger magazines from the 19 on up. $580 seems ridiculous.

$580 won't be the retail price at all. I'm not sure why they let that go to press. There are just as many reports that street price will commonly be closer to $450.

I, too, would much prefer 7+1. I'm not even a fan of the 8+1 mags of the Shields. I definitely never used the 9+1 mags on the XDS. But one thing is absolutely true: Though extended +1 or +2 mags will likely be found somewhere soon for the new Glock, the longer gripped Shields and XDS's will never be able to get shorter. Isn't the shorter grip the only benefit of the 26 over the 19? And in my experience the difference is significant. The G43 is for SURE going to be just a little bit easier to conceal than the Shield or XDS. Not much. But one can always add length. One cannot make a gun shorter.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top