JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I held one today. Local LGS. Loved the trigger. (Typical glock) Wasn't too excited about the mag release or how the mag drops. I'm on the fence. It is small and has a great feel.

Yep. waiting.

Well! Was called on the 4th, picked up on 5th. Cinco de Mayo present for me. It shoots great. Light. Only issue! Shoots left. Need to move rearsight . Maybe wait until I pick up night sights. :)
I noticed mine shoots to the left too. Someone suggested it's my grip since it's so thin, but I don't have that issue with my G42. Another person who tried it had the same issue

Last Edited:
People that have wanted a thin, compact single stack Glock have had the Walther PPS available for many years now. The PPS has an excellent striker type trigger, and disassembles just like a Glock too. Anyone familiar with shooting a Glock would be right at home with a Walther PPS.

The balance and handling of the PPS are better than the Glock 43 in my opinion. I definitely like the slightly longer 7 round magazine and grip, as opposed to the shorty 6 round that the Glock has.

_DSC6800c.jpg

shot a few Magazines out of the 43 today in action pit for 1st time this morning . w/pinky extensions Mag floor plates .
Recoil was sick light and it fit my paws pretty good also . I really liked the feel & shooting it . Would make good everyday carry .

43 has . Better feel on the grip than the Shield . And it's SOoooo much thinner than my daily carry G26 .
I seriously might bump down from 10-Rounds, to carrying 6-Rounds in my daily .

Put 300 rounds through mine on Sunday. I have owned and shot every slim 9 you can think of and this one is just better for me. Recoil is light, glock sights (will be replaced by night sights) are easier for me to see than others and just feels good in the hand. Also the Taran tactial +1 and +2 mag plates are back in stock so I picked up a couple. Hopefully they will be here next week. I was able to get mine from JC Weaponry for much less than others are asking.

<broken link removed>

IMAG0437_zpsidgc6j0u.jpg

I'm not going to lie. I love my Glocks. I waited like s good boy till they released their single stack. I bought it. I love it. I'll worry about capacity later. Trigger on mine is fine. Very Glockish.

I'll wait for their carbine next.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads