JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i know you all got more to say then this come on . what holsters do you use. what ammo do you use. what sights do you have . wich model do you own. how long have you owned it. Likes dislikes.

for a combat/carry gun I would not change a thing except nite sites, I carry a 22 for my regular job, a 19 for my part time job and a 26 for off duty and back up, change the recoil spring assembly around every 3000 rounds and you can depend on it for life, a standard 5 lb trigger pull is all that is needed for combat, 3.5 is just too light and can be a safety issue when tshtf, just my opinion after 20 years of Glock carrying. I to do not like IWB holsters, I carry all of my guns in Blackhawk Serpa holsters, great for concealment and the Level 3 is as secure and safe as any duty holsters, I shoot Speer Gold dot hollow points in all my carry guns and Blazer for practice and qualifying, FWIW

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top