JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i know you all got more to say then this come on . what holsters do you use. what ammo do you use. what sights do you have . wich model do you own. how long have you owned it. Likes dislikes.

for a combat/carry gun I would not change a thing except nite sites, I carry a 22 for my regular job, a 19 for my part time job and a 26 for off duty and back up, change the recoil spring assembly around every 3000 rounds and you can depend on it for life, a standard 5 lb trigger pull is all that is needed for combat, 3.5 is just too light and can be a safety issue when tshtf, just my opinion after 20 years of Glock carrying. I to do not like IWB holsters, I carry all of my guns in Blackhawk Serpa holsters, great for concealment and the Level 3 is as secure and safe as any duty holsters, I shoot Speer Gold dot hollow points in all my carry guns and Blazer for practice and qualifying, FWIW

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews