JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am quickly becoming a fan of the 10MM cartridge, I have always liked the odd ball stuff doe some reason.

It all started with a Colt delta elite I had a few years back, Loved it but it was basically a .45 framed pistol re-chambered to 10MM. The frame could not take the abuse.

After a few year break I decided to purchase another 10MM I decided to purchase a EAA Witness. After shooting about 100 rounds though it I remembered why I liked this cartridge so much.

I recently added a DW RZ10 to my collection and if the darn snow would stop I would take it to the range.

I am looking for some real world experiences form anyone who has had or shot the Glock G29 10MM compact pistol.

I am thinking of adding this to my carry rotation.

Thanks in advance

Andy

I have had and still have many Glocks. Everything from G19,23,20,21,29 & 30.

I initially purchased a G20 for a mountain pistol, but switched to a G29.

I really like the G29/30. I find them every bit as shootable, if not better shooting than the G20/21 frame.

For the G29, I carry DoubleTap 200 gr ammo. This is stout ammo, but shoots well in the G29.

I have sold and purchased several Glocks and always find my self going back to the G29/30 frame.

Go to TopGun Supply and purchase a could A&G grip extensions that fill the gap when using G20 mags in a G29. You then get the full grip length for range work.

Overall a nice package.

Thanks you for the most generous offer and If I did not have to go to the office to catch up on paper work tomorrow I would take you up in it. I work at FLIR Systems in Wilsonville so I am in the the Wilsonville/Canby area daily, Perhaps next time.... I will most certainly provide the ammo.

Thanks

Andy

Last Edited:
...I would gladly let you take mine for a spin. :)

I love my G29. It is a powerful gun but shoots very easily. The thick grip really spreads out the recoil.

I find it a bit big for EDC but it has become my "go to" trail and camping pistol.

Glock29.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top