JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am quickly becoming a fan of the 10MM cartridge, I have always liked the odd ball stuff doe some reason.

It all started with a Colt delta elite I had a few years back, Loved it but it was basically a .45 framed pistol re-chambered to 10MM. The frame could not take the abuse.

After a few year break I decided to purchase another 10MM I decided to purchase a EAA Witness. After shooting about 100 rounds though it I remembered why I liked this cartridge so much.

I recently added a DW RZ10 to my collection and if the darn snow would stop I would take it to the range.

I am looking for some real world experiences form anyone who has had or shot the Glock G29 10MM compact pistol.

I am thinking of adding this to my carry rotation.

Thanks in advance

Andy

I have had and still have many Glocks. Everything from G19,23,20,21,29 & 30.

I initially purchased a G20 for a mountain pistol, but switched to a G29.

I really like the G29/30. I find them every bit as shootable, if not better shooting than the G20/21 frame.

For the G29, I carry DoubleTap 200 gr ammo. This is stout ammo, but shoots well in the G29.

I have sold and purchased several Glocks and always find my self going back to the G29/30 frame.

Go to TopGun Supply and purchase a could A&G grip extensions that fill the gap when using G20 mags in a G29. You then get the full grip length for range work.

Overall a nice package.

Thanks you for the most generous offer and If I did not have to go to the office to catch up on paper work tomorrow I would take you up in it. I work at FLIR Systems in Wilsonville so I am in the the Wilsonville/Canby area daily, Perhaps next time.... I will most certainly provide the ammo.

Thanks

Andy

Last Edited:
...I would gladly let you take mine for a spin. :)

I love my G29. It is a powerful gun but shoots very easily. The thick grip really spreads out the recoil.

I find it a bit big for EDC but it has become my "go to" trail and camping pistol.

Glock29.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads