JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You do realize that the 28 is the same as the 26/27 but in .380? So what would the point of getting one?

I do see the fact that it would be less recoil, but at the cost of ammo, and worse ballistics than a 9mm, it seems like a waste.

IIRC they are made for countries that don't allow calibers used by military/police.

You can find the answer if you google around. Apparently, there is some list of features that foreign made guns need to have to be permitted into the US. The features are given "points" and for some reason the G28 doesn't have enough "points" to be imported. Basically, just another wasteful overcomplicated stupid law.

You do realize that the 28 is the same as the 26/27 but in .380? So what would the point of getting one?

I do see the fact that it would be less recoil, but at the cost of ammo, and worse ballistics than a 9mm, it seems like a waste.

IIRC they are made for countries that don't allow calibers used by military/police.

this. I can see the desire for .380 Glock if it was smaller than it's 9mm counter parts but I don't see the point if they are the same size. but than again, need and want are two different beasts. LOL

It likely has MORE recoil than the 9mm since it's a blowback operated gun, not a delayed blowback.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top