JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a gently used Glock with lots of extras. Price is $600 firm. This pistol package gives the flexibility to train with cheap 9mm and carry with the potent .40 s&w. Trijicon night sights still glow bright. 4 magazines are included 2 of which have Glock factory + extended baseplates as well as 2 9mm magazines for 100% reliability with the conversion barrel. Located in Portland and willing to drive out 30min to meet up at your prefferred FFL

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Nice gun at a good price with conversion. Especially w/holster, night sights. Shouldn't last long. GLWS.
You should definately train with the caliber you carry though.

Nice gun at a good price with conversion. Especially w/holster, night sights. Shouldn't last long. GLWS.
You should definately train with the caliber you carry though.
Thank you. I agree that it's important to train with your carry ammo. A range session with this gun usually consists of a mag or 2 of 180gr FMJ then switch to 9mm and once I've had my fill I'll swith it back to 40 and put a mag of 180gr HST. Never left the 9mm barrel in it unless I was plinking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top