JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a gently used Glock with lots of extras. Price is $600 firm. This pistol package gives the flexibility to train with cheap 9mm and carry with the potent .40 s&w. Trijicon night sights still glow bright. 4 magazines are included 2 of which have Glock factory + extended baseplates as well as 2 9mm magazines for 100% reliability with the conversion barrel. Located in Portland and willing to drive out 30min to meet up at your prefferred FFL

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Nice gun at a good price with conversion. Especially w/holster, night sights. Shouldn't last long. GLWS.
You should definately train with the caliber you carry though.

Nice gun at a good price with conversion. Especially w/holster, night sights. Shouldn't last long. GLWS.
You should definately train with the caliber you carry though.
Thank you. I agree that it's important to train with your carry ammo. A range session with this gun usually consists of a mag or 2 of 180gr FMJ then switch to 9mm and once I've had my fill I'll swith it back to 40 and put a mag of 180gr HST. Never left the 9mm barrel in it unless I was plinking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top