JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this 19x before I learned to speak Glock. I have found a 26 is actually what works for me.
Only opened box twice and once was to take this photo. Nice gun, never shot and it shows. I use my 26 instead.

Glock 19X Gen5 9mm Luger 4.02in Coyote nPVD Pistol -
17+1 Rounds - The full-size GLOCK 17 frame and the compact GLOCK 19 slide have joined forces. The 19X comes in the coyote color with the first-ever factory colored slide, finished with a nPVD slide coating to prevent corrosion. Additional features include the GLOCK Marksman Barrel, no finger grooves, ambidextrous slide stop levers and lanyard loop. Two 17+2 and one 17 round magazines included as shipped from factory.

19xcase.jpg
I am looking to trade this for a 1911 platform in .45------ No off brand please. Will add cash for higher end/custom models.
Sportsmans Warehouse has 19x on sale now for $590. so approx trade value is around $500-550. More for lower end trade, less for custom models.
Not desparate to sell, just looking for appealing gun.

Please respond with convos (messages) and not in thread. Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.