JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a Glock 19 MOS with RMR mounted, and on it but it still has stock height sights and a stock trigger.

Can someone recommend a gunsmith to help swap my sights and trigger? I live and work in the Woodinville area and want someone who can do good work (knowing that these are not high risk install requests)

I like to be able to use suppressor sights if my Trijicon RMR decides to flicker (turn off...so frustrating, and also because I expect to run an Octane 9 on it before too long)

Thinking about an Apex, or Overwatch Precision. I prefer flat face triggers. I shoot my other guns far better than I shoot this one, and though it is true that I could improve my ability to shoot it if I practice with it a lot more, (which is going to happen either way), I would rather reduce the pre-travel and get a more crisp break, which I anticipate will help my groups.

I've done both (replaced the sights and triggers) on all of my Glocks. I'm not a "gunsmith" but I do have a universal sight pusher that I've used on many Glocks and swapping out the triggers is a pretty simple process as well.

I'm in North Everett if you want to come over one of these afternoons and git'er done.

@old11bravo which trigger setup did you use?

And I appreciate your invitation. I need to order a trigger setup. This weekend I will be doing yard work on Saturday and a scheduled shoot on Sunday, then next week I have to take the family to Oregon, so I am looking to do the trigger and sights probably in the second week of July.

You have named two of the better ones in the OP.
Wilson Combat uses the Apex in their custom builds, so that's a darn good endorsement.

I have the Overwatch en route for my first Glock scratch build.
The DAT is straight faced and the TAC has a small indexing "hook".
I went with the TAC.
Midway had the best price I could find.

I recommend watching the Mosin Virus glock trigger video that I just posted in the handgun sub-forum.

@old11bravo which trigger setup did you use?

And I appreciate your invitation. I need to order a trigger setup. This weekend I will be doing yard work on Saturday and a scheduled shoot on Sunday, then next week I have to take the family to Oregon, so I am looking to do the trigger and sights probably in the second week of July.

No hurry, whenever you're ready. Just give a little advance notice to make sure the wife doesn't have other plans for me.

Currently have a CMC trigger in my Glock 19 (not a huge fan).

Running a Suarez Tactical Face Shooter trigger with a Ghost connector for my Glock 43 (love it).

There may be better triggers out there but I'm a bit of a penny pincher and for the money, the Suarez trigger is awesome! Probably more important than anything, it is also reliable. So reliable I run it in my EDC Glock 43. Hundreds of rounds and never had a hiccup.

I was tempted on the Suarez because it is only $65, and I prefer flat-face triggers. Online reviews seem to be all positive.

I am happy to offer up some ammo for the help :)

I have done triggers/internal work on 1911s, CZs and other guns I have owned before. I just haven't taken the trigger parts of the Glock out yet.

I have the Glock tools and I'm happy to assist.

BTW, I'm a big fan boy of CZ too. Browning Hi-Power's probably my favorite of all time though. I've removed many a magazine safety disconnect from them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top