JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Glock 19. This was my first gun, bought new, but I haven't used it that much. I am not sure about how many rounds I have put through it, but it is definitely less than 300; I've only taken it to the range 2 or 3 times. I have put white paint on the logo side of the slide and along the back of the mags. It can be easily taken off with rubbing alcohol, but I can take it off if you would like. I have also since put Glock factory night sights on it. I can include the factory contrast sights if you want to have those too.

It comes with everything that you would get with a new Glock, even the test firing shells and bore brush. Comes with the three factory 15 round magazines. There are very little signs of wear, only on the barrel are any noticeable wear marks. I have omitted the serial number in the pictures, and I can take specific pictures if you want to see the condition further.

I am asking $450 cash or USPS money order if you want me to ship it out of state. I am only looking to trade for a new or similar in condition Sig P320 full size. Night sights preferred.

If the buyer is in Washington, I will have to meet at an FFL to do a transfer, which is $25 at Bear Arms in Kent, WA. I can also ship it out of state. My FFL charges $90 for the transfer out of state. If Kent is too far for you, I can attempt to meet half way if you want at an FFL of your choice.

View attachment 522958 View attachment 522959 View attachment 522960 View attachment 522964 View attachment 522962

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top