JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$670
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
10mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This handgun is a beast. It's hands down my favorite handgun in my collection, but I'm selling it to wait for the Glock 20 Gen5 MOS which I hope is just around the corner. I don't like finger grooves much.

Excellent pistol for home defense or for hunting

The reticle on the optic is a little tricky to photograph. It's essentially half the size of a normal EOTech donut of death, with a red dot in the center. Very useful for close-quarter shooting, and you can also shoot 50 yards or even 100 yards if you like. Has solar back up, and is in totally enclosed so will not be affected by rain or dirt. Mounted on the slide with a very nice custom plate.

Everything is in excellent condition.

The Streamlight flashlight / laser is not included.

Washington Residents: I can meet you at SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range and Retail in Camas to sell you the gun without the magazines. I'll pay the transfer fee given that you're losing out on three 15-round mags.

Oregon Residents: I have a strong preference to meet at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton/Aloha because they have the lowest combined charge for background check and transfer fee I know of ($30), and the guys there are always fast and friendly. The gun will come with three 15-round magazines. You pay the background check/transfer fee.

Cash only, not interested in trades.

Thanks.

PXL_20230506_152223263.jpg PXL_20230506_152334504.jpg PXL_20230506_152229609.jpg PXL_20230506_173854899.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: