JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I can do that.
I am sending a picture of the upper it is attached to a lower. Again, this has not been shot.
Let me know, I live in Oakridge, but, I have Dr.s appointment in at the VA today. So I can run up there and do this if it works out.
Thanks
Larry
DSCF3328.JPG

still only goes for 210... and wouldn't help with my lack of optic... Sorry, right now just really need a proper optic, CTR, and like 7-10 PMAGs

I offered cash and offered to pay for every step of the way, and you didn't / couldn't make that work. I bought one locally.

What I'm saying is if someone was local to you, this looks like a good deal. Good luck.

As stated in the ad, once again... I do not have access to a FFL that will do private transfers. Period. The only options are not within walking distance of the city I am in. Hence why the ad stated in clear, capitalized bolded text, I DO NOT SHIP.

What confuses me is....If you don't have access to an FFL that does private transfers, how are you going to sell the pistol...??

I feel like you just don't bother to read the ad and the comments fully. Or at all.

I don't have a problem running up there to you. What can you do for a deal ?

Looking at the upper... it's really not worth a lot to me. So like, $200 plus the upper or something.

Sorry to bother you ! I saw your comment and the comment from Blinded had not yet shown up here.
Again, sorry for wasting your time !
Skidder

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.