JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Looking to trade my Gen3 Glock 17 w/ 2x fctory mags +1 Magpul mag. Also has a 50% mag release spring (has original spring in box) and MagPul magwell. Handgun is in great shape, no out of place wear or anything outside what's to be expected on a use pistol. Can get better pics if you need em.

I have a MultiCam G19 OWB holster (lefty) and a MultiCam mag holster (1x2) both in kydex too Will include free if bought or will sell alone for $65 shipped

$350+transfer fee
lowest I can go

Looking for the following...
EOTech 553 (FDE)
EOTech EXPS (FDE Preferred)
AimPoint T1/2
EOTech G33
Trijicon ACOG (TA31RCO preferred)
basically a clone-correct block 2 optic.

Geissele Super 42 (plus cash obviously)
TangoDown FDE Stubby grip
5.56x45 ammo
MagPul PMAGs (windowed)

You get the idea....

Colt M4 lower possibly.

NOTE: I LIVE IN CORVALLIS. I DO NOT SHIP. Unfortunately I will need to get a ride to the gun store in Albany or Lebanon to get to a FFL for transferring

View attachment 513772 View attachment 513773 View attachment 513774

IMG_0821.JPG IMG_0822.JPG IMG_0823.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just a heads up Ed's guns and gear in Albany does transfers. Closer than Lebanon. When I had a gun shipped there from an online vendor he only charged me $25 and that included background check so I'd assume it's the same for person to person but a phone call would verify that. Glws/trade.

Just a heads up Ed's guns and gear in Albany does transfers. Closer than Lebanon. When I had a gun shipped there from an online vendor he only charged me $25 and that included background check so I'd assume it's the same for person to person but a phone call would verify that. Glws/trade.
Wow, that's a terrific price for fees. It's make me plan to go see his shop one of these days. :s0155:

Ehh it has Trijicon HD night sights brand new but gosh I'm reluctant to trade it with the sights. They were about $150 installed, 4 months ago

I mean, it's not that I'm against your offer, but I'm not willing to add cash... If you just want/need a 17 I'd rather have a 19 simply because the Glock holster I have is for a 19 not 17 lol. If you've got 3 mags to go with it I'd just do a straight trade I guess. But as the ad says, we'd need to meet in Corvallis then drive to a store willing to do transfers (looks like a store in Albany will do them for 25).

I mean, it's not that I'm against your offer, but I'm not willing to add cash... If you just want/need a 17 I'd rather have a 19 simply because the Glock holster I have is for a 19 not 17 lol. If you've got 3 mags to go with it I'd just do a straight trade I guess. But as the ad says, we'd need to meet in Corvallis then drive to a store willing to do transfers (looks like a store in Albany will do them for 25).
Yea I think I might actually be interested in that offer, why don't you let your advert stay up for a while longer and see how many cash offers you get, then if you still want to, we can talk this week

Bump. Updated trade list. Really need cash tho.

$350+You pay transfer fee

lowest I can go.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.