JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It says in the article that she got it on a game ranch. I'm not sure that should technically qualify as the state record but awesome nonetheless.

Read the comments if you want to get your BP up there with all the anti hunting snowflakes :rolleyes:

The largest Blacktail buck I have ever seen in my 48 years of hunting in Oregon
Right now jobsite i am on is a facility that ohsu raises and tests on primates off of 185th and walker in beaverton ...its a complex around 100 acres (if im not mistaken) but there were deer fenced in this place when they built fences( all electrical ,its what i imagine being in prison looks like) but there is a 7 point blacktail thats a monster!!! but nobody will ever see him unless u go there... if u get caught takin pics supposedly they arent to nice about it cause of what u might accidentally have pictured in backround ..

It says in the article that she got it on a game ranch. I'm not sure that should technically qualify as the state record but awesome nonetheless.

Read the comments if you want to get your BP up there with all the anti hunting snowflakes :rolleyes:
It won't be in the Boone and crocket books. Dad paid about $15,000-20,000 for that animal.

Some of you guys need a class in reading comprehension The article says it was taken on a Sioux County Ranch in Northwest Nebraska. It does not say a GAME RANCH.

As long as the animal was free range and not a canned hunt it would qualify for Boone and Crockett. As evidenced by the statement in the article about it being submitted.

Some of you guys need a class in reading comprehension The article says it was taken on a Sioux County Ranch in Northwest Nebraska. It does not say a GAME RANCH.

As long as the animal was free range and not a canned hunt it would qualify for Boone and Crockett. As evidenced by the statement in the article about it being submitted.
Really?
Ok...

I'm curious what makes it non-typical??

The eye guards go forward and are way longer than normal, the next set of points come forward. Not the usual configuration and probably why it had to score non typical.

Surprised that monster made it that long before getting piled up. Hopefully it was a fair chase hunt. I am getting pretty tired of seeing a bunch of rich hunters, and first time hunters who never scouted a minute in their lives go out and drop a bull that some guides toads have been following for days, and all they ha to do was pay $ 15,000 for. Screw that.

What would Jesus say?
I'll take a ribeye
Haha
Next one was Jesus said to live off the bounty of the land
Way to shut that dumb youknowwhat up lol
Good on her and whoever took her out hunting

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show