JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

e842c653872470d185e24b80894af923

Where's all the Nazi stuff?
Wonder if they're talking about the Garand... I've see people think Canadian uniforms were Nazi, so I wouldn't be surprised.

wow what a haul, America can sleep better tonight....

Makes me laugh. And every time on the evening news, they speak of local police seizing "an arsenal" of weapons from some poor schmuck. The arsenal turning out to be (typically) something like a .22 rifle, a Mossberg bolt action goose gun, a broken Iver Johnson revolver, and a baggie of .22 shells. I guess these jokers don't know what a real arsenal is.

The M1 Rifle in the picture, it looks kinda ratty. Maybe it's one of the three "assault" rifles quoted in the article. New def. for the genre, I guess, I hope the Dems in Congress don't see the text.

Some cheap and old a$$ firearms (Garand excluded) plus "Ghost guns".. and the receivers arent even built?! Lmfao. Its adorable when the MSM starts trying to make "fetch" happen (aka "ghost guns")..

I dont even think they know what they actually are. To many they'd see the other firearms laid out and assume those are "ghost guns".. Literally nothing could happen with those lowers in that stage.. but oh the terror!!!

Makes me laugh. And every time on the evening news, they speak of local police seizing "an arsenal" of weapons from some poor schmuck. The arsenal turning out to be (typically) something like a .22 rifle, a Mossberg bolt action goose gun, a broken Iver Johnson revolver, and a baggie of .22 shells. I guess these jokers don't know what a real arsenal is.

The M1 Rifle in the picture, it looks kinda ratty. Maybe it's one of the three "assault" rifles quoted in the article. New def. for the genre, I guess, I hope the Dems in Congress don't see the text.
hahahahahahahahaha

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR