JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of course, when something Does go missing you will be sure to call "The Ghost Police" without the Serial Numbers.

4012122B-FA46-44DE-A784-726F1F7B7483.jpeg

I would be happy to serialize my art under my terms for my purposes. I WILL NOT share with anyone unless I CHOOSE to.
The problem is that because someone "may" break the law many think we need to make life difficult and limit freedom for all. That philosophy is about as sound as banning movie theatres because someone "might" yell fire.

I would be happy to serialize my art under my terms for my purposes. I WILL NOT share with anyone unless I CHOOSE to.
The problem is that because someone "may" break the law many think we need to make life difficult and limit freedom for all. That philosophy is about as sound as banning movie theatres because someone "might" yell fire.
And my first serial so assigned will be 347MYD1CK.

I won't go beyond saying I, Personally, have used the Serial Number on more than one firearm to be able to return those Firearms to their rightful Owners. If there had NOT been a Serial Number on those Weapons they would have been destroyed. That's something called the Law.:):):)
Well that would definitely be the downside to owning a ghost gun.

You owe me a new keyboard :D.

Holy Crap. She would be catatonic if she knew what some of us were building- from scratch.
I love tube guns......

~Whitney
Makes me wish I could get the band back together... if my frat put heads together we could show Rocket Man a thing or two about homemade ICBM's. :)

Well you know 300 million lives will be saved. When they make up numbers why not go big? Laws don't prevent they punish, some of the time. Rape, murder and theft are all against the law. Yet knowing that alone doesn't prevent people from doing it.

Law makers need more free time and a raise so they can leave us alone. Maybe go perv up a few more women or children. Apparently it's what they do best.

PS: I wake up angry :)

SO, did not read article.

But they are only going after those two outlets?

What about all the other sellers of 80% guns? What about the jigs?

Either they are clueless about the extent of the offerings or they don't care or they think by getting one or two then they will get all the rest two and do not want to muddy the waters.

Maybe going to inscribe a ghost on my 80% lowers.

Also, good idea to have builders use the same serial #, except I could see maybe problems with that down the road; if owner Joe gets his stolen/lost, and owner Fred has the same serial number, then this may cause some legal issues for Fred.

Personally I will go with something I can remember but that won't be traceable back to me (plausible deniability), but that is unique enough to not cause those kinds of problems.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top