JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend and I were talking last night and a discussion came up about ghost guns. I am in the process of finishing a Poly80 G19 and G43, respectively. I carry a registered XDS or XDMod 2 on a daily basis for my concealed carry but was thinking of carrying the G43 when complete.
I remember seeing a sign somewhere, and I think it was in WA state, that concealed carry firearms have to be legally registered. I have CC insurance with USCCA and was going to call them this week but thought I would ask the group first.

Interesting choice of words......... registered.
ABQc%2FnssZwYU1OwE%2Fs1600%2Fgun-registration-now-confiscation-next-battaile-politics-1359503472.jpg

Legal doesn't equal good idea. Imagine trying to explain it to a jury of your, uh, peers. Do whatever you feel comfortable with, but I'd think about the extra trouble it may bring if you ever have to use it.

Legal doesn't equal good idea. Imagine trying to explain it to a jury of your, uh, peers. Do whatever you feel comfortable with, but I'd think about the extra trouble it may bring if you ever have to use it.

Hmm.

If I have to use it, whatever it may be, dirtbag gave NO OTHER OPTION.

Kind of like folks who recommend not using hand loads in a carry piece. Concern over something which simply isn't there.

Hmm.

If I have to use it, whatever it may be, dirtbag gave NO OTHER OPTION.

Kind of like folks who recommend not using hand loads in a carry piece. Concern over something which simply isn't there.

I fall into that camp as well. I don't see any good reason to complicate matters when dealing with the legal system and inexpert juries. I don't think it's worth taking the chance. But to each his own :)

That has nothing to do with "registering" your EDC for a CPL.

I'm an Oregon resident and have a WA CPL, and the WA DOL has no info on my various EDC pieces....

I was just pointing out that Washington requires it residents to register their new pistol purchases at the point of sale.

I remember seeing a sign somewhere, and I think it was in WA state, that concealed carry firearms have to be legally registered.

I have no idea. That sounds like a California or some other Commie State requirement to me.

I dont have nor does anybody else,any idea as to what is in the boogey mans pockets, nor do they care. so why should i have to follow "rules" that the opposition isnt required to?

doing the right thing is wrong these days and wrong is acceptable to everyone else but those who right.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top