JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang, my buddy got screwed then. He ordered about two days ago and its still processing. Mags though, I personally ordered a bunch and they shipped out quickly.
I have experienced slow orders in the past from them on their their uppers, might also depend on what you order? I ordered about 4pm Friday -yesterday they are back east so after closing so I figured at best Monday but got shipping notification and tracking number today I was surprised.

Palmetto state armory is prioritizing Oregon gun and magazine sales to get orders in under the wire, I placed an order late yesterday afternoon it shipped today

Like most I try to shop local but if you can't find what you want this is another option

The only problem is if you don't get your background check done before the 8 the gun will be shipped back to the online store the queue will be cut off period.

Maybe we should ask the donkey pox carriers this You my not like guns that's your right You may not believe in God that's your choice But if someone breaks into your house .
The first two things you're going to do is
Call someone with a gun
And pray that they get there in time

I have experienced slow orders in the past from them on their their uppers, might also depend on what you order? I ordered about 4pm Friday -yesterday they are back east so after closing so I figured at best Monday but got shipping notification and tracking number today I was surprised.
Luckily Im just getting all mags.. but I feel bad for my buddy. Maybe they arent paying attention to "all" the Oregon purchases. Ill see if he's called PSA to check the status.
We're getting so close to the 8th that the week before its going to be brutal. Im sure there is a finite amount of time between shipping and BGC that us residents have.. it all truly sucks.

Maybe we should ask the donkey pox carriers this You my not like guns that's your right You may not believe in God that's your choice But if someone breaks into your house .
The first two things you're going to do is
Call someone with a gun
And pray that they get there in time
what is donkey pox carriers?

Update

I ordered late Friday tracking says it should be delivered today by 4pm, that's the good news.

Bad news, it's shipped by FedX. I can't imagine I'm the only one to deal with the FedX lie...they lie a lot it seems.
I've had more than one shipment say an item is out for delivery today only to magically change to it hasn't left the city it was shipped from.... so I'm cautiously optimistic or maybe pessimistic.

Not until I fill out the 4473 and pass the background check if you know what I mean
Agreed, I was speaking to mag's being delivered on time.

If you deal with the receiving FFL often ask them ever so nicely to call the transfer in rather then doing it online. My local guy did this for me on Saturday and I was back picking up my new toy in under two hours.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top