JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello fellow gun/prep/2A enthusiasts! I've been looking at the classifieds and other threads on here for years. Decided I should finally get a little more active on here and voice some opinions or give kudos and thanks to ya'll when due. If you have any questions, have guns (or houses/land) to sell, or have guns (or houses/land) you want to buy, feel free to message me or find me at an OSU game. I'll likely be looking to expand my collection a little bit and selling off the safe queens here in the near future, so feel free to tell me what you got/what you want! I'll try to chime in on other things on here that I might have an opinion on or could offer some sort of insight.

1699650693322.png

Aloha, Mark

I followed a little hottie down to Corvallis when I was 18. Lived with her in her apartment while she was going to OSU. Only lasted a month or two before I moved back home.

Thank God it didn't work out.

She popped up on my wifes facebook a few months back. She's since put on quite a few pounds and is a purple haired liberal now. I'm pretty sure she still lives down there too.

🤮

Anyways. Welcome. I feel for you living down there in a progressive town.

At least you'll find some refuge in this forum

:s0005:

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

I followed a little hottie down to Corvallis when I was 18. Lived with her in her apartment while she was going to OSU. Only lasted a month or two before I moved back home.

Thank God it didn't work out.

She popped up on my wifes facebook a few months back. She's since put on quite a few pounds and is a purple haired liberal now. I'm pretty sure she still lives down there too.

🤮

Anyways. Welcome. I feel for you living down there in a progressive town.

At least you'll find some refuge in this forum

:s0005:
College seems to create those animals, LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR