Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Get Me Something Cool from the Store

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DieselScout, Aug 15, 2013.

1. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

....is what my wife yelled as I left to go get some Charcoal. I swung into Bi-mart and found what I wanted right outside the door, but being the gun lover I am, I cannot not go past the gun counter. They actually had a very decent selection of ammo, even some 50 pack of .22LR. There was nothing I couldn't live without however until I turned around and saw this.

m6VcQ6_ey-Tlhfxugb7Eapg.jpg

I though to myself, "well that something cool!" So I grabbed it for the wife. I got home and told the wife I found something cool for her and handed it over. She LOVED IT, damn I knew I should have bought two.:bluelaugh:

2. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Nice. I'll have to look for one. Was there last night and did see a fair amount of hunting rifle ammo and 50 round packs of 22. Also watched some dumb chick get busted for shoplifting. Good entertainment!

3. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

Just a word of caution, both my wife and I find it very odd to hold the cup. Both of us, feel the need to NOT put our finger in the trigger guard, which makes the cup uncomfortable to hold. If we do put our finger in the trigger guard we both feel like we're doing something wrong! LOL

4. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

I bought a couple of these about 6 months ago from Cabela's. They were so popular at Cabela's that they are now being sold all over.

I made it a point to use mine regularly until it became "normal" to have my finger outside the trigger guard. I do agree that it took a while to get used to, but once I got there it hasn't been an issue.

They should make "hi-cap" models that hold more ounces. I'm a fan.

5. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Another reason why I love BiMart

6. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

When are we as an American people going to get serious about passing common sense Assault Coffee Cup bans?

For Christ's sake, it's for the children!

7. gallogiro

gallogiro Willamette Valley Active Member

This is America, some dummy will sue the manufacturer for accidentally picking up a real gun and blowing off his lips, lol.

8. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Magnums?

9. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Junction City Active Member

If they attach a gun shaped lighter to the mug I would give them to my kids for Christmas!

10. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

I like it!

11. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

It's quite alright to pull the trigger while drinking from that cup.