JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
....is what my wife yelled as I left to go get some Charcoal. I swung into Bi-mart and found what I wanted right outside the door, but being the gun lover I am, I cannot not go past the gun counter. They actually had a very decent selection of ammo, even some 50 pack of .22LR. There was nothing I couldn't live without however until I turned around and saw this.

View attachment 136651

I though to myself, "well that something cool!" So I grabbed it for the wife. I got home and told the wife I found something cool for her and handed it over. She LOVED IT, damn I knew I should have bought two.:s0112:

Nice. I'll have to look for one. Was there last night and did see a fair amount of hunting rifle ammo and 50 round packs of 22. Also watched some dumb chick get busted for shoplifting. Good entertainment!

Just a word of caution, both my wife and I find it very odd to hold the cup. Both of us, feel the need to NOT put our finger in the trigger guard, which makes the cup uncomfortable to hold. If we do put our finger in the trigger guard we both feel like we're doing something wrong! LOL

I bought a couple of these about 6 months ago from Cabela's. They were so popular at Cabela's that they are now being sold all over.

I made it a point to use mine regularly until it became "normal" to have my finger outside the trigger guard. I do agree that it took a while to get used to, but once I got there it hasn't been an issue.

They should make "hi-cap" models that hold more ounces. I'm a fan.

I bought a couple of these about 6 months ago from Cabela's. They were so popular at Cabela's that they are now being sold all over.

I made it a point to use mine regularly until it became "normal" to have my finger outside the trigger guard. I do agree that it took a while to get used to, but once I got there it hasn't been an issue.

They should make "hi-cap" models that hold more ounces. I'm a fan.

Magnums?

Just a word of caution, both my wife and I find it very odd to hold the cup. Both of us, feel the need to NOT put our finger in the trigger guard, which makes the cup uncomfortable to hold. If we do put our finger in the trigger guard we both feel like we're doing something wrong! LOL

It's quite alright to pull the trigger while drinking from that cup.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top