JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like many of you, I'm having a tough time finding a decent job right now. Instead of getting a seasonal retail job this winter I'd rather throw this offer out there in hopes of finding a more permanent position with a regular schedule that would still allow me to work the NWFA booth the shows on the weekends and continue maintaining the site.

It's simple, here's how it'll work. If you refer me to a decent job in the Portland Metro area with a reasonable schedule and a decent wage, and I'm hired, I'll give you $300. I don't mean to be picky, but I can (and will if this doesn't pan out) land a long-hour low-pay position myself. I can assure you I'm well-dressed, well-groomed, clean, drug-free, I have a clean background and a clean driving record. My area of expertise is with computers, but I'll consider any job. Jenny laughed at me when I told her I was going to do this but desperate times call for desperate measures as they say, and I need a source of income if I'm going to be able to continue building this site. I appreciate your help everyone, send me a PM if you think you might have something. Game on! :)

There will be a bunch of positions opening up in a few months at my company... a lot of people are retiring -- sadly that doesn't help you right now :(

We had one position open up - but it was only for 1-year... so that is a temp in my book :(

Might not be exactly the 9-5 you're looking for but gravitatedesign.com is hiring for contract account reps. I'm helping with some of their hiring. Close a deal or two a month and you should be alright.

Don't worry about the $300 if you're interested. This site is thanks enough.

I work for a company called A-temp heating,we are hiring people right now. I'm not sure what they would start you out at but its worth a shot. As of right now I have been working 40+ work weeks. Let me know if you have any questions and good luck to ya!

I don't know if you are management material or not, but, even in these hard times, stores like Bi-Mart and Walmart are expanding. They are always on the lookout for managers. If you choose Walmart, you could be in Portland one year, Denver the next, Miami next, etc. You might even end up in Chicago or D.C.! I wouldn't like that. However, according to their little sales book they send out each month, Bi-Mart only has stores in 3 states, Oregon, Washington and Idaho. That would be preferable for me. No reward expected.

"Get me a job and I'll give you a gun!"

Sounds like a great human interest story for the paper or news stations...:) It would sure get some attention be it good or bad.

I wish you luck on your job search and I'll look at our jobs board to see if we need any I.T. people.

check out "oregon state jobs".

Currently 1 IT job in portland and 1 in tigard.

They are supposed to pay less than private sector, but the benfits and retirement rules.

Don't forget county or city jobs.

When did Joey close NW Conservative? Havent logged on there in a few weeks, so it had to be recently....Just tried to access the site and it said "404 Not Found".....?????

Domain issues, it'll be back up very soon ;)

Thanks for all the tips guys, I'll be following up on them tonight and tomorrow!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top