JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My German Shedder/Malamute mix.

IMG_20170622_193728_edit mac flag.jpg

Yup...GI's brought them home and then the AKC Eff'd them up beyond recognition. It's a travesty what they've done to the American line. Idiots. :rolleyes:

Fortunately, however, there are still good lines available...but you have to seek them out.

Another Handsome GSD

Here is a Picture of our 2yr old
It's hard to get good pic's because he doesn't show up well being all black
20160726_155052.jpg 20160117_112309.jpg

Last Edited:
Our sable coat grand dog. She is 4 years old now. The TV is behind her and her favorite show is Live PD. She will sit there and watch the dogs on it and if they get wracked up so does she. She is protection trained and knows about 20 voice commands. Loves kids. Nervous shi*bags not so much.

I tracked a sh*tbag with her almost a mile that broke into my shop when she was about 2 years old. Very intelligent dog. She stays with us a couple weekends per month and some week days. Can't leave the alarm on because her tail sets off the motion sensor. But with her in the house,no alarm needed.

20171028_201637.jpg

Anyone ver got their German Shepherd trained. I'm not looking for $10,000 security training. More training with me and the dog. Nothing real expensive. I want him to sit and stay. Learn a few attack and be on alert moves.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top