JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was looking at ammo prices from Georgia Arms and was wondering if anybody has any experience shooting any of their ammo? I am specifically interested in .357 SIG. They have great prices, so I was wondering if it is quality stuff or not.

It's supposed to be good ammo. Never used it as I make my own but I haven't heard the negatives on it as much as others like HSM.

I'd probably get a box and give it a good inspection. If the cases are good quality, and it shoots well, then I might go back for a "second helping". Kind of like eating a strange food. No point in loading your plate before you know if you'll like it.

it's excellent ammo. I've been using it in 10mm for quite some time. they have good customer service as well. they contacted me when the hp's I had ordered became unavailable and offered me alternatives. good company and good ammo imo.

I have bought their ammo can full of ammo ('Canned heat') in .30 Carbine and .44 magnum. I have found the ammunition excellent in quality and have never had any problems with any of it. I also found the ammo cans useful.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top