Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Georgia Arms ammo any good?

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Nutty4Guns, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Nutty4Guns

Nutty4Guns Portland ADHD Superstar

I was looking at ammo prices from Georgia Arms and was wondering if anybody has any experience shooting any of their ammo? I am specifically interested in .357 SIG. They have great prices, so I was wondering if it is quality stuff or not.

2. deadshot2

deadshot2 NW Quadrant WA State Well-Known Member

It's supposed to be good ammo. Never used it as I make my own but I haven't heard the negatives on it as much as others like HSM.

I'd probably get a box and give it a good inspection. If the cases are good quality, and it shoots well, then I might go back for a "second helping". Kind of like eating a strange food. No point in loading your plate before you know if you'll like it.

3. Nutty4Guns

That's kind of what I was thinking. Thanks for the advice.

4. Rapid1

Rapid1 Eugene Member

it's excellent ammo. I've been using it in 10mm for quite some time. they have good customer service as well. they contacted me when the hp's I had ordered became unavailable and offered me alternatives. good company and good ammo imo.

5. Nutty4Guns

Cool, thanks for your input.

6. Hook686

Hook686 Northern California Active Member

I have bought their ammo can full of ammo ('Canned heat') in .30 Carbine and .44 magnum. I have found the ammunition excellent in quality and have never had any problems with any of it. I also found the ammo cans useful.