JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I keep seeeing these advertised. I have heard mixed stuff. Wanted to hear it from you guys that reload. How long do they last and store. Just as good as Win, Fed, etc. maybe too hot or not enough. Let me know before I purchase a big load of small pistol and rifle lot. Thanks in advance. Greg

They work great for me.

I've probably gone through 15K SPP and a couple thousand LPP and rifle primers over the years. There is no notable velocity difference between these and CCI primers, which except for match revolver loads, are my first choice of brand.

The cup hardness seems midway between the softer cup Federals and the very hard cup CCIs.

I've read reports of them being a bit over-sized but never had a problem properly seating these. If I I did ever come across a lot that was over-sized, I would save them for older brass whose primer cups have begun to open up a tad.

I've had no issue with storage. I keep primers stored in GI ammo cans with a few properly sized desiccant pack tossed in for good measure.

So if you can find them for a good price I say give them a try. I am now seeing these and Servico primers pretty regularly in the $70 (total cost) range.

I hope this helps!

Last Edited:
They work great for me.

I've probably gone through 15K SPP and a couple thousand LPP and rifle primers over the years. There is no notable velocity difference between these and CCI primers, which except for match revolver loads, are my first choice of brand.

The cup hardness seems midway between the softer cup Federals and the very hard cup CCIs.

I've read reports of them being a bit over-sized but never had a problem properly seating these. If I I did ever come across a lot that was over-sized, I would save them for older brass whose primer cups have begun to open up a tad.

I've had no issue with storage. I keep primers stored in GI ammo cans with a few properly sized desiccant pack tossed in for good measure.

So if you can find them for a good price I say give them a try. I am now seeing these and Servico primers pretty regularly in the $70 (total cost) range.

I hope this helps!
Thanks for the information. Just ordered a batch today.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews