JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How do you think these criminals invading our southern border are gonna vote?
Immigrants who came across the border illegally aren't going to be able to vote except in certain places for school board elections. Not anything else. And not even for that most places.

As for Hispanics who come across the border legally and they or their children gain citizenship, they are one of the more conservative groups when it comes to voting. And they are generally against more immigrants except under family reunification programs because more immigrants mean more competition for jobs.

How do you think these criminals invading our southern border are gonna vote?
If ya have a place to vote, besides this mail in crap, station some border patrol agents, in full gear, there to 'assist' those poor people... 1703795607072.png

Dan

Dead people voted in the last election, they will find a way to get illegals to vote or cheat somehow. I agree that Mexicans that come here the right way are almost always conservative catholics and very hard working

@arakboss --

Re the sig. When I was a kid I was marginalized. But when I grew up and started doing my own shopping I switched to butter.

Margarine is flavored vegetable oil hydrogenated to make it semi solid. That reaction adds hydrogen to double bonds in random orientation giving huge amount of trans fats.

Dead people voted in the last election, they will find a way to get illegals to vote or cheat somehow. I agree that Mexicans that come here the right way are almost always conservative catholics and very hard working
Apparently there are always some irregularities, whatever the mechanisms of voting. The issue is whether there were enough to alter the result in any state. Trump made many claims but as far as I know, none stood up to legal challenge. That doesn't mean the election was fair, however. Not when the dems controlled virtually all the media, and the FBI and other government actors were calling Twitter, google, facebook, etc and telling them to suppress the info about Hunter's laptop and anything else unfavorable to Republicans and project all conservatives as unacceptably right wing radical nuts.

I had a long conversation with a friend who has for years been one of the dem party monitors in Linn county, which is republican. I was impressed with the level of care taken. For example, every signature is actually checked against the signature of record. And at least with mail in ballots there is a paper trail. With voting machines there may not be.

I doubt illegal immigrants can be easily got to vote. They don't have the docs necessary to register. I think cheating is usually done using poor people. Someone by arrangement comes to the ghetto or project and picks up poor people, drives them to poll, waits while they vote, then drives them home and pays them the going rate. Supposedly the Kennedy election was bought that way. Joseph Kennedy's Mafia connections provided the votes in just a few critical areas, supposedly enough to actually change the election results.

With mail in ballots, the bad actor could in theory just pay people for their signed empty ballot and fill it out themselves and drop them in the box themselves . That's why we have laws against anybody collecting and delivering ballots. In some cases mail in ballots from an area that is expected to vote the way they don't want can just get mysteriously lost in the mail. However, in Oregon you can call a certain number and find out whether your ballot has been received.

Apparently there are always some irregularities, whatever the mechanisms of voting. The issue is whether there were enough to alter the result in any state. Trump made many claims but as far as I know, none stood up to legal challenge. That doesn't mean the election was fair, however. Not when the dems controlled virtually all the media, and the FBI and other government actors were calling Twitter, google, facebook, etc and telling them to suppress the info about Hunter's laptop and anything else unfavorable to Republicans and project all conservatives as unacceptably right wing radical nuts.

I had a long conversation with a friend who has for years been one of the dem party monitors in Linn county, which is republican. I was impressed with the level of care taken. For example, every signature is actually checked against the signature of record. And at least with mail in ballots there is a paper trail. With voting machines there may not be.

I doubt illegal immigrants can be easily got to vote. They don't have the docs necessary to register. I think cheating is usually done using poor people. Someone by arrangement comes to the ghetto or project and picks up poor people, drives them to poll, waits while they vote, then drives them home and pays them the going rate. Supposedly the Kennedy election was bought that way. Joseph Kennedy's Mafia connections provided the votes in just a few critical areas, supposedly enough to actually change the election results.

With mail in ballots, the bad actor could in theory just pay people for their signed empty ballot and fill it out themselves and drop them in the box themselves . That's why we have laws against anybody collecting and delivering ballots. In some cases mail in ballots from an area that is expected to vote the way they don't want can just get mysteriously lost in the mail. However, in Oregon you can call a certain number and find out whether your ballot has been received.
They easily got into our country....in fact they where welcomed with open arms and a free paycheck and phone. They will vote....

This is a somewhat political post, but the intent is NOT to be divisive. It is to lay out some facts that we all need to be aware of.
As of 5 years ago according to Pew Research:
59% of gun owners are Republican or lean Republican.
30% of gun owners are Democrats or lean Democrat.
The remainder are independent.
Only 42% of households owned a gun at the time.
As gun owners, we are a minority... period.
Republican gun owners count for less than 25% of the population.
I didn't find more recent numbers, but the number of Democrats purchasing guns in the past 5 years has been on the rise. In other words, it's likely that at this time 1/3 gun owners are Democrats.
Let that soak in.
When you go to the range... 1 out of 3.
When you make 2A related posts online... 1 out of 3.

That doesn't mean the election was fair, however. Not when the dems controlled virtually all the media, and the FBI and other government actors were calling Twitter, google, facebook, etc and telling them to suppress the info about Hunter's laptop and anything else unfavorable to Republicans and project all conservatives as unacceptably right wing radical nuts.
This is far more dangerous than a relative handful of illegal votes. The voter fraud angle is a red herring compared to the outright election manipulation done the last cycle. It is going to be attempted again and has already started.

Gee....this is a depressing thread! They'll vote. Advocacy groups make sure they get driver's licenses at which point they are registered to vote, and by default, as dems. The advocacy reps go around and harvest ballots.

If you want to change future generations to believe in gun rights you have to teach gun rights in the public schools.

The liberals know this which is why the education system including higher education is predominantly liberal. Until this changes, we are doomed.

Even if conservatives were to outbreed anti2A people, there's still the school system that for the most part... are controlled by anti2A people, along with anti2A media...
^^

As a general observation, I think conservative-minded people tend to be more apt to have children than young people on the Left. Simply because of the family values orientation. However, there are plenty of other dynamics going on as noted in previous posts above.

Re. the comments pertaining to degradation of the schools system, maybe that's why parents with a strong Right orientation sometimes home school their children.

Something that's interesting. I shop at WinCo. In the self checkout there are seven lanes. Four of them Card Only, and the other three, Cash or Card. I have noticed what seems to be more people using cash than card. That tells me a lot of WinCo shoppers carry cash, and not Oregon Trail cards. Or maybe they cash out at a auto teller? This is in an area of potland that's middle/lower middle class for the most part.
At the Everett, Warshington WinCo, they have self-checkout but last time I looked, all lanes were for debit cards only. I'll have to look into that. Because I don't have a debit card, only cash. I dislike having to wait in a long line for a small purchase in the regular lanes.

I doubt illegal immigrants can be easily got to vote. They don't have the docs necessary to register.
Here, the "docs" necessary to register do not specifically include anything relating to citizenship. In Warshington state, citizenship is by attestation. False registration as a citizen is subject to prosecution as a felon, if caught. Which I imagine doesn't happen very often due to the low probability of detection, given state and county resources for a task of that size. However, lately since the state came up with the enhanced driver's license which includes automatic voter registration, some non-citizens have been erroneously and unwittingly registered as voters. It seems to be a small problem. I imagine that over time, as Big Brother gets more unitary via cyber advances, non-citizenship voter registration will become very rare.

Re. the comments pertaining to degradation of the schools system, maybe that's why parents with a strong Right orientation sometimes home school their children.
My observations; most conservatives that home or private school do so for religious reasons. Ive never considered the correlation to what else is going on in the public schools until I had kids and am blown away by the political indoctrination embedded in the curriculum. As a Gen X I don't recall it was this extreme back then. While its great that many [religious] conservatives can afford to send their kids to private schools or home school, gun rights still lose as the majority of secular society cant afford that privileged for their kids. Conservatism has to take back public schools or traditional values (like gun rights) are done for.

This is another aspect of the family values ethic.
Im more referring to traditional conservative values like gun rights, Im not certain religion is exclusive to having family values but I do agree with instilling family values regardless of where it comes from.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top