JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These men are a disgrace to our nation and the Constitution they swore as officers to uphold and defend. They should have their rank, honors, and retirements revoked. They make me embarrassed to be a veteran of America's armed forces.

Lol. Wonder how much bloomberg padded their retirements. The admiral thinks we are cowards.

Says the man who can flatten a entire country before they knew a fight was on with tomahawks from the sea.

:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Of course any plan will exempt retired generals!!!!

Pompus, arrogant, and still trying to control people. This time civilians.

Wonder how they feel about arming civilians of other contries, ie Syria and Libya.

I a USMC veteran I was dismayed to see a USMC General in the video so I looked him up. Not to disparage his contributions but his "combat specialty" was artillery and from looking his public record his time with the FMF was post Vietnam which was a horrible time for the military as a whole. After that it looks like he bounced from one seat shining REMF post to another for the rest of his career with the exception of a tour as the XO of an artillery regiment. Looks to me like this guy set out to be a political general from the get go and got his ticket punched at all the right times to get promoted. If you want to see some real hard chargers look at the Infantry and SOF community. The real fighters know they won't get promoted past Colonel (O-6) because they are to controversial and the PTBs are scared you know what less to let them into the halls of power.

https://slsp.manpower.usmc.mil/gosa/biographies/rptBiography.asp?PERSON_ID=383&PERSON_TYPE=General

Chesty Puller, Smeadly Buttler, Old Blood and Guts Patton, Black Jack Pershing, Bull Halsy, Curtis LeMay, Billy Mitchell and to many others to name would be well and truely POed at the current bunch of brass hats running the show these days (if they are or capable of being aware of the state of the military and country in the afterlife).

Last Edited:
I had friends in arty so I know it isn't a desk job. What I was pointing out is that outside of the very few assignments, a total of three IIRC, he had to the FMF most of his duty stations were desk jobs.

Additionally there may have been things he did that were very beneficial to the Corps at some of the posting he had but without more details the information that is available points to a very carefully laid out career that avoided posting that were not beneficial to whatever end goal he has in mind.

I don't think James was dissin' the FA folks, he made mention that General's time served there was post-Vietnam was the point (all training and no "real-world" deployment). Having been in the Army Infantry from '85-'93, there wasn't any FA units deployed with us when we conducted various "snoopin' & poopin'" Ops in the jungles of Central and South America... Just sayin'. ;)

Thanks. One of my favorite or a least most entertaining NCOs I had the opportunity to serve with was a lat mover from arty. If you can't truck it f--- it was one his favorite sayings. He had a lot of other funny sayings and stories but I would most likely melt my computer and the router (not to mention what the mods would do to me) if I say more than I already have.

Well, to make general, Congress has to vote for your promotion, which means it is a political thing...Democrat have run congress for a LONG time, so that should tell you who makes flag rank...

I've only personally known a lower ranking officers before they made flag rank. Only one of those would I have followed into hell, because of the faith and trust I had in him...the others, not so much. Only that one would I trust with my Constitutional rights, as well....the others would sell their mothers if they thought it would get them promoted...

so much for that. comments now disabled, like on every other MAIG video, since maybe only 1/10 of the comments are in support of whatever they're doing.

I did get this gem from a MAIG supporter before the closing:

Many guns are stolen from "law abiding citizens" who purchased them legally. No one thinks it [universal background checks] will stop every criminal but if it saves even one life then it is worth a few minutes inconvenience to the gun owners. Only an idiot would argue that because laws are broken, that we should have no laws and live by the gun. I don't know the perfect answer, but I am just sick of the false and ridiculous statements and comparisons published by the NRA and gun owners to aid criminals.

I get tired of hearing this. if any new law "saves only one life," even if you cannot prove that it will, I guess it's OK to just nibble away at the constitution one bit at a time, hoping that each time will "save one life" as we all collectively lose our freedom.

people like this think that the majority of sales are not subject to background checks, and they don't bother considering the ramification of the registration and transfer requirements that all of the universal background check laws recommend/require.

my original comment was that we already have federal background checks in place, and in the end, the gun can still be stolen and enter the black market, and no amount of background checking will stop that. he completely ignored this fact.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top